Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-07, 09:40 AM   #1
BassAddict
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Great afternoon

Yesterday here in VA it was 80 degrees. My brother and I went to a place I have permission to hunt and fish (I call it Paradise) that's a 540 acre old gravel pit. It has 8 different ponds on it. Anyway... we went after work and fished a couple hours till dark and caught around 12-14 bass. Most were 1 - 2.5 lbs. Mike caught one on a jig that went 3.5 lbs then lost a pig on the next cast. When we got to the back of this pocket (wind was blowing into it) I switched to a spinnerbait and caught a 5.3 lber and then lost a monster (short strike... needed a trailer hook). Right at dark we went back to that pocket and on the last cast (spinnerbait) I caught one 7.5 lbs. Pretty good couple hours of fishing all together. We also caught fish on a rattle trap and a tube.

Eric

Here's the 5 lber.

Here's the 7 lber

BassAddict is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.