Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-08, 03:03 PM   #1
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Credit Cards Suck.

This is a public service announcement from WTL.

Credit Cards are satan incarnated into plastic. Stay away. They are a great deal.... for credit companies. Interest rates are prone to going up by only missing 1 payment. My APR was at 28 and something percent. The language used in user agreements is so deliberatly obtuse that it makes the US federal income tax code seem reasonably concise. To pay these things off try to have them consolodated and the interest levels reduced (I used incharge.org) and then save every nickel and dime for several years and you will get out of slavery - and credit card ownership is a form of slavery. Most people who "need" credit cards are the same people who can't pay them off if the debt gets too big. Keep your kids away. Repeat, KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY!!! Give them a 3 pronged speech every night regarding safe sex, being drug free and flicking the bird to every credit card company in existence.

Yes, I just paid off about 3 grand in cards a few seconds ago. All that money gone to some pointy headed douche with a calculator who had me by the balls and by a single number; an interest rate. But my indentured servitude is almost over, I am almost free.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.