Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-09, 01:37 PM   #1
rbranch
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Hydro Sports

I just bought a used 1987 Hydro Sport VeeStar 100 with a Evinrude 90hp motor. For some reason it wants to go left on its on. What could cause this and how could I fix this? Also, the motor is a 4V 2 stroke, does anyone know if this motor is oil injected? It isn't right now but there is a capped off line beside the fuel line and I don't know what it is for. The guy that I bought it from didn't know much about. Does anyone know i this boat came with an onboard charger cause the switch on the bow says charge or run? The trolling motor is 12/24 volt and it is wired for 24. The plug is a 220 volt twist lock plug. One of the hot leg is marked 24, the other 12 and the ground. I guess, anyone can tell me everything that is known about them for I know not much. I emailed Htdro-Sports for info but who knows if they will send anything.

Thanks
rbranch is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.