Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-09, 03:38 PM   #11
riverfisher
BassFishin.Com Member

I will give at least 75 yards (RESPECT) and will never fish ahead of someone. I had someone fishing a tournament pull ahead of me about 50' on Champlain, big lake ALOT of water but just had to cut me off during a tournament in October the first year I bought my boat. After a few kind words and a few even kinder hand gestures I crank up the big motor.

I'm just gonna leap frog'em and get ahead of them that'll teach'em!! Hit the gas next thing ya know I'm getting soaked water was spraying everywhere. HOLY BUCKETS!! I never put the trollin motor up. I ended our day right there munched the pinion gear in my trolling motor and bent the shaft. I almost puked and pooped myself at the same time I felt so sick.

My stupid mistake though I should not have lost my cool. So I open up my live wells whistled over at the guy's that cut me and my partner off and dumped my fish which was turning out to be a hellova bag. Motored to the dock and went home put the cover on winterised her and put her away for the season. Still makes my blood boil!
riverfisher is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.