Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-12, 05:49 PM   #1
66KingFisher
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default I'm also asking for some prayer.

I found out this morning that a cousin of mine whom I've grown up with my whole life, is now sitting in jail charged with 1st degree murder, and I'm told his wife is brain dead in ICU, but still alive. I'm in total shock at this whole ordeal since I've been talking to them both just a couple of days ago about coming to their home and painting a wall mural in a bathroom they were in the middle of remodeling. Nothing in my conversations with them led me to think anything was wrong in their relationship, so it all seems a bit fishy to me at this point.

I'm hearing he walked in on her as she was putting a gun to her head and he tried to stop it, but the gun went off.....Hmmmmm.....She's not the type to suddenly take her own life, and he's not the type to suddenly murder his wife, so I dunno.....But I do know that he's gotta be in alot of pain right now, and Lord only knows what the kids have seen and are dealing with also....But I'm sure the whole family could use your prayers. Their names are Charles and Patsy from Ralston Oklahoma.

Thanks guys.
Michael

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.