Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-13, 06:21 PM   #1
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Heaven Gained an angel.

This past Wednesday my grandma -- who had been living with us for almost two years with congestive heart failure -- somewhat unexpectedly passed away at the age if 73. One moment she was talking with me about how raisins can carrots really do make a good combination, and not 15 later, she was gone.

She walked out of the dinning room, sat down in a chair in the living room, said "oh, that feels weird." And than just went. Feel out of the chair onto the floor. Dad preformed CPR best be could while I dialed 911. After calling, me and my older brother ran to both neighbors who are volunteer fire fighters to see if they could help somehow. No one home. When we got back a few minutes later a police officer was here preforming CPR still.

Several minutes later the first responders arrived and tried further to revive her. Still nothing. Two detectives came during the event and we kids stepped outside to answer a few questions. After the questions we sat out in the cop car for an hour or so waiting idly... eventually Dad came out and said "She's gone guys."

My Grandma was the most passionate, caring, and generous person I'd ever known, and we all loved her dearly. She taught me to always be thankful for what you have, and to give willingly. We're all gonna miss her, but she's home now.

Rest in peace Grandma.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.