Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-13, 07:48 PM   #1
Bubba_Bruiser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser
Default Had an operation

Well I prayed and worried and worried and prayed. My leg/foot condition wasn't getting any better so I took the plunge and opted for the recommended discectomy. They brought me in Thursday morning and removed the disc fragment between the L4-L5. The doc said it had been there for some time due to the scar tissue and vascular growth in the area. The fragment had shifted and had the peroneal nerve pushed over and bruised from what he saw when he got in there. But this is day #3 and I am feeling a lot better. All the tingling has subsided and I am walking a little more normal. Walking is all I have to look forward to the next couple of weeks. I am just trying to get my calf muscle back. Atrophy had started setting in and can tell the difference now that it is halfway working. But thanks for the prayers,hopefully out will be back on the water in about 6 weeks.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.