Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-09, 11:36 PM   #26
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

jb ol bud....... you available right now? lol. i just might have side job for ya pal. now i don't know the exact measurements, but i can get em. one thing i do know is the ceiling is gona be 25 feet to the top of the exsposed beams. we are wanting the fireplace in the center of the room, 8 feet from the front door to serve as a wall from the foyer to the great room. you'd be able to walk around both sides to enter the great room. hard to exsplain here without being able to draw it up. i bet nofear or bassinid can though. and remember now, we are wanting a REAL clay flume fireplace. no insert. and a built in firebox on one side. with rock over it all.. so i am guessing it sould be somewhere around 4 feet thick and around 16 feet long and 25 feet high. still think i can get it done for around 5 grand? hey pal, not kidding you here. if you can do it for that amount, come down and get started. i'll pay you for your work, no problem at all.
if we have to wait awhile for the fireplace, we might put it at the rear wall of the room, that way we can also have a grill on the outside as well. see how i think? hahahaha, always trying to get the most outta my space. having grown up with a draftsman as a father i learned these kind of things. yea.. should've listened to ol pop and went to school and became an engineer. i love to design houses. but i am like loyyd wright, it would either be my way or no way. so i guess it is good i didn't become an engineer after all huh? hahahahahaha.
Old 07-03-09, 12:22 AM   #27
1/4 stick
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

ahhh, you want to put the bijjizle on the fireplace bamma. Dat's where the money is coming in.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.