Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-08, 11:04 AM   #1
Lilmoosecountry
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Gas Prices!!!

My Arse!!!! They blame gas prices on supply & demand. Then why this morning did i here a report that said the average american is driving 4.3% less. In the same report said united States is driving allot less. In fact compared to last year that is 11 million miles less compared to last year. I did'nt want goverment to get involved but i believe they have to. Gas companies are one of the issue's for a crumbling economy. If people are'nt driving there not spending money & stimulating the economy. I read a nother report that stated this is hurting tourism dollars in many ways. Now with price hikes in airlines. There exspecting about a 38% drop in flights. We need to hold Big Oil accountable in some way. If you make the GI Joe doll with the kung Fu Grip. And your constantly changing prices because of the cost of Price RAW materiels. You would be charged by the goverment of PRICE FIXXING!!! So why can Big Oil get away with it.
Lilmoosecountry is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.