Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-13, 08:17 AM   #1
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUbass View Post
Bass'n'cast where abouts in Indy are you from? I'm from the Greenwood area.

Froggin is one of my favorite things to do, such an awesome bite, and it keeps me paying attention. As for southern Indiana we havent had any vegetation start up yet. My favorite frog hole is Lake Lemon, I havent made it out there yet but I have a tournament there next weekend so I should be on the lake a few times next week. I really hope the vegetation is up, usually that lake is filled with it! Especially in a place we call "little Africa"

Now if they wanna get rid of the $15 dollar launch fee I'd be there everyday!

For those of you who dont have much vegetation but like topwater bites and want something new check out Boing Lures. We just picked them up as a sponsor and their "spook" like topwater is amazing. By far the easiest walking lure I've thrown and does give off a great sound. Here is a link to a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awnZCYQVI1E

Cmon Froggin Season! Also lets get a pole goin on your favorite frog baits! I like Ish's Phat Frog. What about everyone else?
That Boing lure looks like something I'd like to try. I love fishing with a Rattlin Spook. That Boing just might be a nice addition.
Old 05-10-13, 12:05 PM   #2
IUbass
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdog View Post
That Boing lure looks like something I'd like to try. I love fishing with a Rattlin Spook. That Boing just might be a nice addition.
They really are something else. Havent thrown it really at all. The only time I've thrown it is to see how easy they walk and sound. This weather needs to warm up, but lookin at this weekend I think it might be a little while. Have any fish up there began to spawn yet? Fish here are so damn confused, I have seen some on beds, but some on pre and post spawn its the weirdest thing.
IUbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-13, 09:43 AM   #3
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUbass View Post
They really are something else. Havent thrown it really at all. The only time I've thrown it is to see how easy they walk and sound. This weather needs to warm up, but lookin at this weekend I think it might be a little while. Have any fish up there began to spawn yet? Fish here are so damn confused, I have seen some on beds, but some on pre and post spawn its the weirdest thing.
Sorry buddy, I am late seeing this. So far, small males are roaming the shallows but I havn't seen any beds yet. It's been perhaps the worst spring fishing I've seen around here.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.