Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-10, 04:01 PM   #1
Bob Smith
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I've been meaning to spend more time with John, and Lisa. Two finer folks are hard to find. John is pretty much in middle of bassfishing heaven over there in Cedar Bluff. Within an hour in just about any direction of his house is a famous bass fishery (that still produces). Brother John has the fundamentals all he needs is some diversification to his methods and he would do just fine! I have spent a lifetime of bassfishing. I've never tried to go professional because of my sense of obligation to my family. It's really hard to give up a good salary and benefits to tackle such a competitive field. So I try to share what knowledge I've accumulated with folks that appreciate it. I also run a few low key tournament trails (be watching for the "Porko's Tournaments" Web site coming soon. When I mean low key, I have structured so that anybody can experience tournament fishing without being an expert or being wealthy, and enjoy it. My greatest thrill is seeing a young father bringing his little one to fish a tournament with him. Or Husband and wife just starting out with a little boat, and a lot of desire!

That is also what keeps me coming back to this site again and again. There are folks on here that fall perfectly into that category and similar categories. I am a moderator on one of the biggest fishing forums out there, and I can tell you this forum is a lot more peaceful, and far less antagonistic!

If you think that I can be of any help, just fire away! I will do my best to help you.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.