Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-12, 09:32 PM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethdaysale View Post
Way to go Joe! Flukes seem to fall in and out of favor with me over the years, lately they only see the water when flicked jerked and popped over the tops of grass beds. Yes the Srtike Kings is-are-can be-often will be efficacious. Dju ever get a camera? I'd like to see some pics of those f__cking fish
Had to bring the camera up didn't you?
Ya I got a really pretty good water proof,shockproof Olympus TG-310. Got memery cards, float band, portable tripod. Thing lets you over-ride and manually change arpeture and lense speed and all that great stuff. I have no need for nor have any idea how to correctly use. Started the spring taking pictures and between being a wader and always worried how long I can safely keep a large fish out of water before hurting it's survival it just seemed to be one more thing to lug around.
Then I realized you folks weren't just plugging the camera into the computer and sending pics. It involved loading onto computer, sending to a place like shutterfly and then again transfering to forum.
Bruce was VERY KIND and sent me stuff on how to do it but (I had a program from Olympus to load from camera to computer but I messed with it for DAYS before Bruce sent me GREAT instructions that I started to do then messed something up (I'm sure it was something simple) but again never being a picture guy and recent experiences to not make me see the need I just keep putting it off. I really do apologize Bruce!
As I'm typing this every excuse in the book is running through my head why it needs to wait another day.
I need to stop procrastinating this thing. Heck I can work on the procrastination thing tommorrow!
Anyways I'm committing to getting this learned. Once I do it I know it's simple and it will be second nature to do. I do have a OK SM and LG mouth taken on flukes.
Everyone and anyone can BADGER me on this topic till you see pics from ME! Cause the excuses are already flowing!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.