Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-08, 11:17 PM   #1
madcow
BassFishin.Com Member

Default C'mon I'm new

guys, tody I went out Amistad, My lady and I took the day off (called in sick) and I said lets go take my new used Tracker to the lake. We made it to Amistad about 10:30 am and the wind was crazy. So I back up the trailer, Then I correct , and then I back up again, and correct then I finally back up straight. I started the 75 and let it idle everything going well. This older gentleman let my lady know that the cove near blackbrush is a good place away from the wind an he was right. I caught me a bunch o fish about 9 feet deep with the sexy shad deep diver. then after we took a ride we decided to go back home. at that time a bass club was coming in for thier weigh in.OH BOY. they all load up and parked, well here comes mad cow the rookie trailer guy. I backed up and corrected and then again and again. Finally after a few minutes I put the trailer in right. then I couldn't get the boat in straight on the trailer. I finally got it on straight hooked it up. Guess what ... I forgot to trim the motor up man was I embarrassed.in front of all these bass guy guys with thier 200 motors and 300 yamadogs, 4x4 tucks and fishfinders that look like a flat screen from wal mart. I Just wanted to say y'know what with a little practice Ill be there too. No not the bass club I mean loading and un loading the trailer and not forgetting this and that. We all need to start somewhere so you other rookies hang in there, well do this thing together and be just as good as these guys.... then we can laugh at the rookies and ourselves.
madcow is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.