Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-09, 10:04 AM   #16
NorthernAngler
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancer6 View Post
If you are referring to my last post, then I invite you to read this. If it doesn't frighten and outrage you then you are one of those who have bought into the Liberal agenda.
http://americaslaststand.blogspot.co...ll-action.html
Rest assured that the Marxist Shrew from CA, one Nasty Pelosi, will do her utmost to see that this becomes a national requirement, right after she lies her way out of being caught denying she was unaware of waterboarding.
Propaganda? Well, the Libs are masters of the game. How about playing on outdated guilt over slavery to garner votes for their boy? Will they EVER admit that it was BLACKS who sold their own brethren to ARAB slave traders?
Have you ever asked a Canadian, Brit, or any other citizen of a nation that has imposed nationalized health care what THEY think of it?
I think we'd all be entertained by your reaction to the SCOTUS striking down Sotomayor's pandering decision in the Connecticut Seven's suit against out-of-control "affirmative" action. Care to comment on that?
Stew, if you were not referring to my post, then all is well. Either way, I'm open to truthful dialogue.

Lancer6
American always.

well I've been observing this thread with some popcorn, staying out of it because I'm Canadian and don't belong. (BTW this thread delivers) But I have to chime in here because I'm a Canadian and have this imposed Health Care, and I have to say its probably one of the best things since sliced bread. Everyone gets the care they need, be it rich, poor, employed, or unemployed. Everyone is equal in regards to health care. So I'm not sure what you expected "us" Canadians to say about it? were you expecting me to bash it to support your Obama lambasting?

that is all.

Canadian Always!
NorthernAngler is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.