Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-08, 12:45 PM   #1
jasonfish320
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Tired of Obama!

At first, I have to admit I was intrigued by his speeches. He is afterall a gifted and talented showman, but lately I'm just annoyed. I haven't been that crazy about McCain either, but he has made a very clever move getting Sarah Palin as his Vice. After watching some of the most recent footage of McCain, Obama & Palin...I can only relate to one of them..Palin... love the fact she is an outdoors(person) (gotta be politcally correct!) The last time I watched Obama I felt like someone was talking at me trying to tell me how great he was and how bad of an American I am.

McCain isn't much better, he repeats things over & over, his speeches are mundane and full of general ideals. He's been in the senate for 2 decades and he really hasn't been part of any positive changes. However, I gotta give to the guy for serving his country and paying for it big time(5 long years in a prison camp) but not sure that entitles you to the presidency of the US

We don't know much aobut Palin, which is the part I'm beginning to love the most....rumor has it that Obama fired some of his entourage in order to hire up to 30 attorneys in Alaska to dig up dirt on Palin....and I honestly think the only reason he's doing it is because she's stealing his thunder...she's like a freakin' celebrity..

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.