Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-06, 09:37 PM   #1
bassguy2004
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Fishing with Deacon

Well Deacon and I went to his "secret spot" to catch a few fish. Well the fish had different ideas about that. We arrived at the fishing area which seemed like it took days since I hadn't been there before. It was amazing. We were in the water probably less than 20 min. when he stuck a smallie keeper, and about 4 or 5 casts later with a blade he stuck this 6 lb 12 oz. fish. Click image for larger version

Name:	Fishing with Deacon 003.jpg
Views:	528
Size:	299.0 KB
ID:	300
Well things didn't go so well for me but I did end up with at least one fish and it was a keeper smallie. Click image for larger version

Name:	Fishing with Deacon 005.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	240.8 KB
ID:	301
All and all it was a great day just to get out on the water with a person who likes to fish as much as I.
Old 04-10-06, 06:26 AM   #2
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Nice wtg you two..thanks for sharing those....my smallie smallmouth entry just got beat huh
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-06, 05:58 PM   #3
lizardsrule
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Awesome. As I said last night, it's great to meet new fishing buddys. Hope you 2 fish a lot more together.

Lizards
Old 04-11-06, 08:39 PM   #4
PowerBass
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Nice fish guys. Meeting a new fishin buddy is a cool thing. I enjoy it, becuase youboht learn new things.
Old 04-12-06, 02:45 AM   #5
fishin_dude
BassFishin.Com Active Member

I bet pulling in a 7 lb. Bass from a kick boat is an amazing experience. Here in the south I've never seen anyone in a kick boat, it seems more like a California thing(my home state by the way). I think I might have to pick one up to fish some smallmouth streams around here. Looks like you guys had a great time, and if you go again be sure to take some more pictures.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.