Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-09, 09:31 AM   #1
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Muddy, I appreciate you're apology to the people of this site, I know that most will respect you for it.

I'd just like to add one thing that really makes me mad. I don't know why, it just does. When people blame us because they can't get anyone to agree with their side of the argument. It's happened here before where one guy quit cause in every fight he started, no one took his side (because his side was rediculous) and blamed it on bassfishin.com being a "clique". This is very similar to you saying we don't agree with you because bassboss in "entrenched" here. Now I'm not trying to start another fight, but I am going to explain why people on this site are on Bassboss's side.

I'm not saying you're a lier or that what you've said he's done on other sites isn't true, but he hasn't done many of them here. He may have said racist things on another site to get banned, but he has acted fine here.

If he chooses to plagiarize other sites, then that is his choice, not yours. There are a few occasions where I could have believed this, but again, I'm not the one to tell him not to. and bassboss if you are plagiarizing (and I'm not saying you are), don't.

Also, you mention him calling a 200 dollar rod mid range while he doesn't spend 100 on his. Again, who cares? And besides what he spends on rods doesn't effect how good he thinks the rods are. A guy could think a Loomis GLX was a mid range rod, but only be able to afford ugly stiks. Then he just wouldn't get to fish with a mid range rod. But what someone considers midrange has nothing to do with what they can afford. I definately can't any of the rods I consider high end, but I'm still allowed to consider them high end, aren't I?

If bassboss was truly doing something wrong (like spamming the board with racist comments) you can bet he would've been run out of here a long time ago. Everyone has their own opinions and everyone else may not like them. That's just part of internet forums (and life, lol).

As for getting off on the wrong foot with some people, there are a few on here who that's pretty easy to do, but most are great guys when the arguing stops, and you get to know them more. So stop arguing...

Muddy, If you feel like you need to leave, then do so. But consider staying around a bit longer at least and use the functions like the ignore so you don't have to even read the threads of people who bug you. Cause if you had a problem with people at your job, you would't say, "I must not belong here, I'm leaving." You'd ignore them, right?

BB

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.