Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-05, 05:09 PM   #1
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zman
Default New LED Trailer lights....

Well I've been having an ongoing battle with my trailer lights for going on a year now, and I figure its time to enlist some backup.

I just rewired the trailer and added some new LEDs, still my lights are not working. I'm starting to think that it may be my vehicles problem, not the trailer, cause I installed the lights as they should have been installed and the ones prior to this hadn't worked in a year either. There is tons of advice on the net about wiring a trailer, but almost none about the possibility of a problem being with the truck's wiring. So anyways I have a towing package, was wondering what could cause the harness on the truck to loose power. I've looked at the fuse box and don't see any blown fuses, that seemed like the easy answer at first but with no blown fuses I'm left clueless. Is it possible to just wire directly from the rear lights on the back of the truck (my tailights on the truck work)?

BTW, my speakers have been out for about the same duration as the towing lights...coincidence?
zman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.