Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-10, 11:10 AM   #1
WaffleJaw
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default oh the people we meet.

So I spent the weekend in Sanger ,TX recording with the band....We stayed in a hotel and as we were winding down Saturday night ,suddenly Jack in the Box tacos sounded really good...So we sent two scouts up the road to retrieve our tacos and oreo shakes......After a long winded welcome from the drive through operator...They finally pull up to pay...The cross-eyed employee hands them thier change,and thats when they notice that he has a Jack in the Box tattoo on his forarm.....So of course they ask ''Is that real?''....The employee,without answering the question, gets excited and introduces himself as Blake...reaches out to shake thier hands and then pulls a a crumble piece of paper....The paper was typed on ,yet instead of taking the time to cut it out..It was torn.
He handed them the piece of paper and said:
''Tell all the hotties and I'll see you next weekend''

The paper read: (if I remember right)

''Hi,Im Blake,the Jack in the Box tattoo guy..To see me live on CNN google search Jack in the box tattoo guy..The first 5 stories are mine.
Have you seen the Tattoo?..All pictures are welcome! My emial address is blah,blah,blah
My schedule is 2pm to 11pm Monday thru Saturday so come see the tattoo anytime.
You can also find my interviews on youtube...Just search ''jack in the box tattoo guy''

I guess theres just nothing to do in Sanger,TX.....I watched the interview on youtube for about 2minutes...Man (shaking head) I just dont know what to say about this guy.lol...Its just weird.

But whatever plan he has...I guess its working....Cause we sure as hell are passing along his story.
Old 03-08-10, 01:51 PM   #2
screwballl
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Someone trying to get his 15 minutes... but only getting it a few seconds at a time. Will get tiring after awhile I bet
screwballl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-10, 03:33 PM   #3
BassinNC
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Still a funny story....hahaha
Old 03-08-10, 08:43 PM   #4
aikenyounggun
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Great way to reel in the hotties for sure. And you thought you were smart being in a band. HAHAHAHAHA

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.