Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-06, 04:52 PM   #1
jreaneau
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Weekly Lake Fork Report From Guide Jim Reaneau

Well, the full moon is up on us and the weather is warm. LOOK OUT!!! The fish will be storming the banks. This is what we have been needing for the last couple of weeks. This past week the fishing has been up and down according to where you were at. Weightless Zig Zags and Ring Fries from Lake Fork Tackle has been the bait of choice. Slow presentation is the other key. I have been fishing these baits over the grass and around the slim moss. Let the fish have the bait for a while before setting the hook. Bandit 200 crank baits have been good over the grass and around the timber. Fish these slowly just ticking the grass.
For the site fishermen the fish will soon be plentiful. Staying as far away as you can to keep from spooking the fish.
I have seen many pods of fry so the spawn is in full swing. There are some fish moving out to the deep water as they have spawned and will soon be setting up summer patterns.
I still have the 16,29, and 30 of April open if you want to book a trip. May is not far off and there will be some good fishing from top water to Carolina rigging.
Give me a call and we can set up you a trip.
Jim Reaneau
1-888-918-5088
jreaneau is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.